Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sweet Stamping Treats Christmas

Top o' the Morning to you all. Oh, wait... that is the wrong holiday. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around our neighborhood and it is getting me in the mood for Christmas cards. I love snowpeople and here is Mr. Snowman for you.
The little bluebird just made my day!!! I am waiting on my Marvy pen to make my snowpeople more snowy so the trusty Crayols colored pencils came out. The scrollwork around the sentiment is from Stampin' Up as is the adhesive rhinestones. All the papers were from my Scraps as was the ribbons. I hope that you enjoyed my card and that you stop by Sweet Stamping Treats to see what the other creative team members made. Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.