Followers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to you All...

I am hoping that you are enjoying your morning and that today brings you many wonderful moments. I have several posts going today, so between the festivities (or after you are relaxing) I hope that you will hop by to see my latest projects:


Guest Designer Day: Darlene of Two Scrappin' Lawyers


Simply Fifty-Two Designs Sketch #07


Sweet Stamping Treats Dollar Digi Day


May this be the start of many wonderful memories with you and yours. Here is an old Irish blessing to leave you with today:

"May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!"



Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. I love the verse! It is beautiful! Can I save it? Happy Thanksgiving!Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.