Followers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hello Kitty Christmas Party

Welcome to the Hello Kitty Hop! It's the day after Thanksgiving and Hello Kitty is out shopping to give all her good friends presents whether it be cat nip or something super special. Hop along with us while Hello Kitty is getting herself ready for the holiday season whether it be decorating the tree, wrapping presents, or just looking dog gone kitty cute! Iif you came from Ashley's blog then you are in the right place but if you happened upon my blog then you need to start at the beginning at Lynne's blog, don't want you missing anything from the party! :)

The main blog candy being offered is Blog Candy will be various Christmas cuts of Hello Kitty along with a Red and Green Stick Pin.....

I am so happy to be in this hop with such talented women who I can also call friends. Lynne recruited me for this hop and I used my least favorite cartridge . Well, I decided to use the card option from Hello Kitty Greetings and, of course, made the snowman! The card was cut at 5 1/2". I wish I knew why this cartridge frustrates me so. I decided to have him sit in front of a Christmas gift bag :)



Thanks for stopping by my blog and have fun hopping! :) Here is the complete list in case you get lost:



Please don't forget to leave bloggy love and have a wonderful time! Now I send you off to Shannon's blog

20 comments:

  1. I have no idea either why this cartridge frustrates you so much because your snowman turned out absolutely adorable. Jearise in Lorby's World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute snowman.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youe snowman is adorable and so fun! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. your snowman looks very dapper .. :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your snowman turned out cute. He would be awesome to give with a gift card or money inside. TFS
    TTFN from a follower. dpookybear at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue, I don't own the Hello Kitty cart (no grand daughters), but your snowman is very cute. tfs and being in the hop with you. Tami

    Tambos Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the snowman! The card feat on this cart is awesome. I think the cart frustrates a lot of people because of the piecing of everything but I think you did a great job. Nice being in the hop with you.
    Ashley
    glamoroussideofscrapping at gmail dot com
    http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job even if it isn't one of your favorite carts!
    Jill
    http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw your snowman is so cute. Thanks so much for sharing.


    http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so darn cute. What a great cart!! I want it!!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your little snowman!
    Janet Royer
    http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute snowman. I hope you figure it out because he's cute. Scrappy hugs!

    Christel
    http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a darling snowman...I love snow people! :) Thanks for letting me be in the hop with you! :)Kari

    ReplyDelete
  14. Winter fun ... nice project

    Shannon, www.purplelionpaper.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice snowman. thanks millierose651@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is okay if Hello Kitty is not your thing. The snowman is cute:) Looks nice sitting on the bag:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute lil fella. love it. tfs with us

    http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Frosty is sew stinking adorable and Hello Kitty just loves you to bits as you're purrrfect when you craft!!!!! Thank you sew much for participating in this hop and I am truly sorry that you hate this cartridge but guess what - you and I are going to craft something from here together and you will see Hello Kitty loves you!!!
    Hugs, Love and Pixie Dust,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.