Followers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hello Kitty Christmas Party

Welcome to the Hello Kitty Hop! It's the day after Thanksgiving and Hello Kitty is out shopping to give all her good friends presents whether it be cat nip or something super special. Hop along with us while Hello Kitty is getting herself ready for the holiday season whether it be decorating the tree, wrapping presents, or just looking dog gone kitty cute! Iif you came from Ashley's blog then you are in the right place but if you happened upon my blog then you need to start at the beginning at Lynne's blog, don't want you missing anything from the party! :)

The main blog candy being offered is Blog Candy will be various Christmas cuts of Hello Kitty along with a Red and Green Stick Pin.....

I am so happy to be in this hop with such talented women who I can also call friends. Lynne recruited me for this hop and I used my least favorite cartridge . Well, I decided to use the card option from Hello Kitty Greetings and, of course, made the snowman! The card was cut at 5 1/2". I wish I knew why this cartridge frustrates me so. I decided to have him sit in front of a Christmas gift bag :)



Thanks for stopping by my blog and have fun hopping! :) Here is the complete list in case you get lost:



Please don't forget to leave bloggy love and have a wonderful time! Now I send you off to Shannon's blog