Followers

Monday, November 7, 2011

JME Creations Thank You

Thank you! Danke! Gracias! It is Thankful day over at JME Creations. Before I share my creation, I want to share 5 things I am thankful for:

1. I am thankful for my amazing family who loves me even though I am the square peg in the round hole.
2. I am thankful for my friends who have stood by me all these years (even when I was a bit nuts)
3. I am thankful for the many gifts and talents I have been given
4. I am thankful that I never go to bed hungry

and last but not least....

5. I am thankful to each and every one of my followers who make this blogging thing worthwhile every day. 

I challenge you all to post something that you are most thankful for today. It is hard to be thankful sometimes in our lives and just making a list makes the day a bit brighter. So this is for you all:
And now onto my thank you project:


Recipe:


* Blue Cardstock from God knows where
* Stampin' Up So Happy For You stamp set
* Spampin' Up ink pads
* Scrap of patterned paper and blue solid
*Cuttlebug Thanks embossing folder


I hope you pop on over to JME Creation's blog and see what the rest of the team has made. Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Sue!!! I am thankful for a DT sister like you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a sweet post, made me smile! Love your card....even your blue cardstock from God knows where! lol

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!! :) The card is adorable. Loving the embossing! Great idea!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.