Followers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Crafters Cafe - November Digi Day

Hi to my crafty peeps. I have joined the Crafter's Cafe recently as was excited to see this group! I decided to play along and made this card:
The stamp was a freebie from Jen's Digi Stamps. I colored it with markers and used Ranger Distress Stickles on the "frosting". The lines in the cupcake liner were made with Ranger Diamond Stickles. The pearls are from Recollections. The background paper was made by ME . I took the Stampin' Up Bliss set and stamped it in coordinating colors. The orange cardstock is also Stampin' Up. I hope that you enjoyed my post and I wish you a scrappingly good day :) Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I love your card!!! You did a great job with decorating the digi.

    I'm stopping by to share some love from the Faith Blog Hop group. I pray all is well with you and that you are feeling the love of the Father! Scrappy hugs to you my friend.

    I love you and there ain't NOTHING you can do about it!

    Christel
    http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.