"It is my pleasure to host the CHRISTMAS is for KIDS BANNER HOP, where fantastic and generous crafters donated their talents, time and holiday banners to the children at Pediatric Specialty Care in Bucks County, PA. (See www.PediatricSpecialty.Com)
I work at Pediatric Specialty Care as Admissions Coordinator. The children (ages 0-21) we see are medically-fragile and technologically-dependent -- many are tethered to a ventilator that runs through a tracheostomy; most are wheelchair-bound, and cognitively impaired. They are all delightful children who face life with optimism and hope for a better tomorrow.
On this hop, we have 34 generous hoppers who have created fabulous banners. I've split the group in half so you're not overwhelmed with completing the hop in just one day. So DO stop back tomorrow to visit the second set of unique and precious banners. Please scroll down for the full list of today's hop stops.
And there's BLOG CANDY to be had!! THANK YOU to our generous sponsors who have provided prizes to those who hop along. Here are our sponsors and their prizes:
|One winner will receive four free digi-images of |
their own choosing from www.MeljenDesigns.com!
|www.HappyScrappy.us will provide one winner with a code|
valued at $20 toward your purchase from their terrific site!
|Beautiful ribbons, embellishments, charms and more are on the |
http://meiflower.co.uk site. They'll be giving a voucher valued approx $32 USD.
Follow the blog and comment on as many projects as you choose -- the more blogs where you comment and follow, the more chances you have to win. There's just one catch: please actually comment on the project, which shows you've looked at the project, not just cut/pasting random comments ("CUTE! TYFS") only to win the prize.
Random.org will choose the winners, subject to verification that winners have met the above-stated criteria."
Thank you (!!!) to each of the crafters who has made a Holiday Banner. Please stop by each of their blogs to send them some love. Today (Saturday, November 5), please hop to the following blogs:
- Ellen ♥ CardMonkey - http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
- Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
- Lori at http://www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com
- Susan - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/ <-- YOU ARE HERE
- Shawnee - http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com <-- YOUR NEXT STOP
- Bobbi Jo http://sweetsassydiva.com
- Gina - http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
- Donna Lee - http://ottersln.blogspot.com/
- Nancy - http://blog.fancywithnancy.com
- Pam - http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/
- Charity - http://scrapfaire.blogspot.com
- Jessica - http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com/
- Denise - http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com
- Edwina - http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com
- Jennifer - http://craftycardgallery.blogspot.com/
And now to your current blogger, ME!
I am very new to the banner making thing and want to be like the other talented bloggers on this hop
Thank you again for visiting today. I hope you're inspired to make your own Holiday Banner ... let your inner Elf emerge! Please hop on over to Shawnee's blog now. Until next time....