Followers

Monday, November 28, 2011

JME Creations Color Challenge Design Team Challenge

Greetings all :) Today is a great day over at JME Creations. Today's challenge was Pink and Brown. Well, I decided to think outside the box with this one (thanks to my friend Lynne of Her Craftiness). This is the first time I have totally paper pieces a card where I hand cut all the pieces. Can you see the pink and brown?
The cat, sign and wood pile are just clip art that I resized and pop dotted. For the fireplace grate I trimmed this gold paper that I had in my scrap pile and ran it through my Xyron sticker maker (1.5"). I used my black marker to give the "bars" dimension. I added white paper on the inside to stamp a sentiment. I have not decided whether or not make this a Christmas card or a housewarming card. I will file it for now and add the sentiment later. I hope that you have enjoyed my project and that you will pop on over to JME Creations to see what my fellow team members have made. Until next time....

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card! You did an awesome job hand cutting everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN see the pink and brown! This makes me want to be warm and cozy! Can I curl up in front of your card? :)

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! It is very cute. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love the little kitty and stockings!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.