Followers

Monday, November 14, 2011

I got to have some M.O.C.H.A.

Evening all :) I have joined a local group called M.O.C.H.A. (Monmouth and Ocean County Happy Artists) that meets once a month and had an AMAZING time at my first meeting. The ladies were so welcoming and I got to make 10 Minute Technique Projects that could be used on the main project. I am super excited and came home to finish up my projects. Here they are:
We were given the patterns for the shoe and the purse. The rose on the shoe was taught so I made it to match the ribbon on the bag. I added some ribbon on the inside of the shoe (my daughter actually has a pair of black shoes with lace inside like this). The shoe can hold candy or a gift card and the purse hold 4 Hershey nuggets. I can't wait to make more. I hope you have enjoyed my post and look forward to sharing more with you. Until next time....