Followers

Monday, November 14, 2011

I got to have some M.O.C.H.A.

Evening all :) I have joined a local group called M.O.C.H.A. (Monmouth and Ocean County Happy Artists) that meets once a month and had an AMAZING time at my first meeting. The ladies were so welcoming and I got to make 10 Minute Technique Projects that could be used on the main project. I am super excited and came home to finish up my projects. Here they are:
We were given the patterns for the shoe and the purse. The rose on the shoe was taught so I made it to match the ribbon on the bag. I added some ribbon on the inside of the shoe (my daughter actually has a pair of black shoes with lace inside like this). The shoe can hold candy or a gift card and the purse hold 4 Hershey nuggets. I can't wait to make more. I hope you have enjoyed my post and look forward to sharing more with you. Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. Sue, Love the way your projects turned out! Love the ribbon rose on the shoe. The color of the ribbon is so pretty. Glad you had a great time at stamp club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sue,
    What an excellent student! You went home and did you homework.... the pair came out great and I am so glad that you can invision the possibilities!!!!! Great job and will see you at future meetings.
    Smiles, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you came to the meeting and joined our stamp group! Your finished projects are great!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.