Followers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Jen's Digi Stamps Freebie Friday: Thanksgiving Indians

It is another Freebie Friday at Jen's Digi Stamps. These little kids are just too darling. I knew immediately that I wanted to make some Thanksgiving treat bags for guests. I found the instructions for this on Splitcoast Stampers.
The fuzzy paper is from Stampin' Up and the orange cardstock is as well. The pearls are from Recollections I believe. I colored this digi stamp with colored pencils and markers. I decorated the sneakers with a silver gel pen. I hope that these are appreciated. I hope that you stop by Jen's Digi Stamps to see what the other's members of the team made :) Until tomorrow....

5 comments:

  1. Cute!! Your coloring is getting sweeter and sweeter! I think this project is among my favorites. Happy Turkey day to you!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy kids, a festive looking gift...what more could a person want to receive? Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! I stopped by to leave a comment on the blog hop but i did not see it, anyways i love this work!!!

    I am your new follower, follow me as well
    www.thecraftydream.blogspot.com
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way this turned out. I wouldn't have thought to use it like this!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.