Followers

Saturday, November 5, 2011

They Love Me, They Really Love Me......

Greetings all :)


Lynne must really love me to have me back again at Her Craftiness . Lynne put out the call and I gladly offered to make a project for this week. I heard my first Christmas song on the radio (I know Thanksgiving has not even come yet) and it got me in the mood. Christmas is my favorite holiday so I decided to make this new card (to me); a Buckle card. I found the idea on Splitcoast Stampers and then had an epiphany. Red suit... Buckle..... Santa's coat! Now I can remember how much Santa meant to me as a child. So I held onto those happy memories as I went to town. Here is what I came up with:
Here is the recipe:


* Stampin' Up Snow Burst Stamp Set
* Stampin' Up White Craft inkpad
* Stampin' Up gold eyelets
* Recollection Red cardstock
* Scrap Gold and Pearl Paper


I will definitely be making more of these!! I hope you enjoyed my Guest Designer Project. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.