Followers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Guest Designer Day: Darlene of Two Scrappin' Lawyers

Happy Thanksgiving to all my crafty peeps. I can tell you that I am so thankful today for friends and family. I am also so grateful for my guest designers this year. There has been amazing talent shared here and today we have another amazing designer for you. So without further delay, heeeerrrrreeeeee'ssss DARLENE.......
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Hi it's Darlene from Two Scrappin' Lawyers wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!  I'm fortunate to be guest designing for Sue today.  I wasn't able to properly photograph My Favorite Things layout, but in my stash of pictures I came across a card I made for a Baptism earlier this year.  I used Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Ovals to get the deep embossing to create a frame for this layered cross from the Indie Art cartridge.  I used a variety of pink cardstock from my stash to make the cross in honor of a special little lady whose day it was.
Hope you like it!!!

.· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.· (¨`v´¨)
              `v´ Darlene
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
Thanks Darlene for being my guest designer. I wish you and yours a blessed and happy Thanksgiving. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.