Followers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas :)

Greetings all and I am happy that we are getting closer to the start of the holiday rush. I wanted to share with you Christmas Cards that I have made as I am currently taking orders for handmade holiday cards. I had a wonderful cardmaking workshop with Nicole of Close to My Heart and she was such a gracious hostess. If you are interested in placing an order, you can contact me at suenj99 at yahoo dot com (replace the at and the dot ). For order of 20 cards or more there is special pricing available. Here are some card samples for your viewing pleasure:

 




















3 comments:

  1. You did a great job on all the cards. Anyone with a snowman is my favorite....I love snowmen! Tried to leave a comment from my phone but I guess it didn't work. Stupid phone..LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely selection of cards.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.