Followers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

JME Creations Orange Circle Challenge

Welcome to the newest challenge at JME Creations. Today's Challenge is Orange Circles. I had multiple inspiration for this card. One was my children whom I used to sing this song to all the time. The other was my friend Erin of Comfy on my Cloud who LOVES buttons. Anything with bling always make me happy. Here is my card:
The little spiral paper clip came from the M.O.C.H.A. welcome goodie bag so I put it to good use. The cloud sticker are from EK Success and the flower border is from Forever In Time. The orange bling is from Recollections and the buttons are from my stash I have had from various sources. The happy little fellow is from the Ronald McDonald stamp from Stampin' Up set.

I hope you have enjoyed my project and hope you hop on over to the JME Creations blog to see what the creative team has made. Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. I love this! I love the blingin' sun and the inside is so cute! Great job my crafty friend!!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little flowers! Great card!!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.