Followers

Monday, November 21, 2011

JME Creations Turkey Time

Good morning all and welcome to another JME Creations design team day. The theme is Turkey Time and I love some turkey. So for my project I decided to make a realistic looking turkey. Here is my card:
I cut my Turkey from Provocraft's Doodlecharms cart and the Give Thanks is from Designer Calendar. I wanted the tray to be gold so I covered the white with my gold metallic gel pen. The patterned paper is from Creative Memories (I believe) and the cardstock base is from Stampin' Up. The leaves are stickers from Jolee's Boutique. I decided to sponge the sentiment so it did not look so flat. I hope you will hop on over to JME Creations to see what my other creative team members have made. Until next time....

5 comments:

  1. very cute card!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great colors! Love the turkey on this cartridge. Terrific job!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! The leaves look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute turkey!!! Love the paper too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.