Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Faith Verse Christmas Blog Hop - November 30, 2011

Hello Friends!

Welcome to my blog! Today we are here to give God the glory for what is the real reason of the season with our favorite verse for Christmas that means so much to us...please read and enjoy the creations these wonderful ladies did on their blog.  Now lets get this party started!

If you came from the fabulous Miss Lynne's blog then you are in the right place if you happened upon my blog then start at Kari's at PurpleFuntastick Creations...don't want you missing a thing!

We have a prize to give away, there will be 3 digi stamps of the winners choice from Jen's Digi Stamps. 


To win you must comment on every blog along the way...easy peasy! :)

My project today is a Accordion card that I will have printed for my parents mantel as a Christmas Present. I have always been in love with the birth of our Savior and chose Matthew 2:1-2 as my verse. The birth of Jesus holds so much promise in our lives. It was a story of the coming of our King but also the anticipation of all that He was to do in His short ministry. I am so grateful for His birth and most importantly His resurrection. What a miracle! Here is a picture of my project:


I used Creative Memories digital software, Storybook Creator. If you would like to try this free for 30 days, please use the link and email me with any questions :) Here is the image of some of the accordion images available:

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have been inspired and remember the important reason for the season! :)

Your next stop is the spectacular Miss Shawnee

Until next time, be blessed and....

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Project, Sue! Glad to be on this hop with you!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina
    http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very nice. I have the digital software, I just won it, but have not tried it yet:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very creative and beautiful...:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WowZers what a fabulous idea. Beautiful thank-you for sharig myfriend.
    Scrappingmamma~ ustoleit@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely FANTASTICK, Phenomenal!!!! Wonderful!!!!! I want one too!!!! Sew glad we hop together!!!
    Hugs, Love and Pink Pixie Dust!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely idea for a mantle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue-per job!!! I couldn't resist the pun:)Such a neat idea!!! You did a super job!! We just read the same scriptures last night with the fam:) Thanks so much for allowing me to glean form you!!!! be blessed
    Beyond Measure
    Tammy
    www.bbbm.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How darling...your parents will love this! thanks for being in the hop with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful project Sue! Thanks for sharing your craft and your faith! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.