Followers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Guest Designer Day: Lynne of Her Craftiness

Happy first day of December! Just in case you were wondering, there are 24 days left till Christmas, 19 days till the start of Hanukkah, and 25 days until Kwanzaa. There are so many gifts that are given these days and I have the greatest gift of all. AMAZING crafting friends. Today Lynne of Her Craftiness is here to share with us. Take it away Lynne :)
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
I'm such a lucky, honored gal as I'm the Guest Designer for my dear friend Susan and her theme for December is All I Want for Christmas/Holiday Fun!!!. 

I decided to do a card using Winter Wonderland Cricut Cartridge. 


The sleigh is cut at 5-inches while my gallant steed was cut at 4.75 inches. This card measures 7-inches wide. Now, I wanted some dimension for the snow and got a brilliant idea to cut a piece of batting and covered with Silver Stickles and then added glitter to dry on the Stickles. The sleigh and horse were then added on top of the batting with Puff dots. The card was speaking to me and said I need sparkle and glitzy - added some button snowflakes along with rhinestone glitzies!


For the inside, I got creative and wrote a verse for my card and added snowflake rhinestones just to complete the "theme"!

I want to thank Susan for having me as her Guest Designer today and I consider this a privilege!!!! Please be sure to give Susan some bloggie love!!!

God Bless
Hugs, Love and Pixie Dust
Lynne
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
Lynne, your card is just BEAUTIFUL!! Your creativity is so inspiring to me and I am so glad you shared this. Please make sure you stop by Lynne's blog to show her the love. Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Lynne's Card is Gorgeous!!! Love that she used a piece of Batting. Awesome Job! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW Shucks Susan --- thank you ever sew much for giving me the honor and privilege to be your Guest Designer!!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Winter Wonderful card Lynne!!! It is a winner!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.