Followers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Simply Fifty-Two Sketch #08

Hello all and I hope you are having a sweet day! I say sweet because I had been in a cookie and card blog hop this weekend and I have cookies on the brain. For my Simply Fifty-Two layout today, I decided to incorporate these sweet little gingerbread people from Designs on Cloud 9. I can't wait to do them as paper pieced but for now the digi file works for me . Here is the original sketch:
And here is my interpretation of it:
I have to say that I had such a wonderful time with this layout and am looking forward to doing more. I really need to get my own portable hard drive and get my family to take pics instead of using other people's pics. I created this layout using Creative Memories Storybook Creator and digital items from various sources. For those reluctant to try digital, I will tell you that you won't regret it. I still do traditional layouts but digital scrapbooking is quick and portable. If you want to try a 30 day trial of Storybook Creator, you can click HERE. And if you have any questions, please let me know. I hope you will stop by Simply Fifty-Two to see what the uber talented members of the team have created. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.