Followers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

We're Having a Party, Day Three

If you are looking for my Simply Fifty-Two Design Team post, click HERE


If you are looking for today's Guest designer post, click HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Welcome to Day 3 of the festivities. I wanted to host a party to share these wonderful products with you and I am so excited!!! I will be sharing a product a day that will make wonderful gifts for yourself or a special someone.

For my online friends, you can shop on my personal website HERE or you can email your order HERE. Should you choose to email your order, please put "Creative Memories Order" in the subject line. For those who are local (NJ), I would be happy to host a crop where you can do a make it and take it project using a wonderful tool. The best part is that everyone who orders will get a small thank you gift from me. As an added bonus, everyone who orders will have their name entered into a drawing for a special Creative Memories gift. My party will run from December 6th and order taking will end 10:00PM ET on December 14th. Even though you have 6 days to shop don't delay. 



Today I am sharing one of the first tools I have used from Creative Memories; the Custom Cutting System. This tool gave me so much more creativity when working with my photos. First and foremost, you will need the 12 x 12 cutting mat and the specially encased blades
I have personally used all of the following patterns to cut my photos in decorative shapes: Circle patterns, Oval patterns and the Gemstone Patterns



The features on these are incredible:



  • Translucent pattern allows you to see where you cut







  • Rubber feet prevent pattern from sliding while in use







  • There are 3 patterns (for the 3 different blades) so you have 3 size options







  • This makes matting  (or double matting) your photos a breeze. 



    There is also an organization system that can hold all your supplies. You can view it HERE.


    Here is an example of pages made with this fun tool:



    This one was made with the Jumbo Blooming Star Pattern.


    If you want to see all the parts to the Custom Cutting System, you can click HERE. I can assure you that you won't be disappointed.


    Remember that if you place an order between now and 10:00 PM ET December 14th (either online HERE or via email HERE) you will receive a small thank you gift from me. As an added BONUS your name will be entered to win a special Creative Memories gift. So don't put off tomorrow what you can do today. Don't forget to check back tomorrow for another great tool (this one is a great home decor item). Until next time...

    1 comment:

    Comments will appear after approval.