Followers

Monday, December 5, 2011

Jen's Digi Stamps Anything But a Card Challenge

Here is another post for today (are you not amazed?). I jut love this project and it will be hanging from my front door for the holiday (now that we have a new storm door to protect it). Today at Jen's Digi Stamps we had the Anything but a Card Challenge. Well I had an idea and wanted to make it but Mom's visit made me a bit delayed. So I decided to make a Christmas sign to greet our guests for the holiday. Here is what I made:


I used a photo card holder from Michael's for my frame. I colored the digi with metallic pen, colored pencils and markers and decided to use my jewel tone bling from a Christmas store. I punched the sentiment with my Stampin' Up punch and used my Fiskars stamp for the sentiment. The ribbon is from my scrap pile. I just love how it turned out. I hope that you hop over and see what the rest of the team has made. Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. How cute! Love the bug! He looks like he is having fun. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.