Followers

Friday, December 16, 2011

It is double the fun today....

Hi all and welcome to Susana's Scrappin' Corner. Today I do not have one special guest but two! My first guest designer is the fabulous Miss Kari of PurpleFuntastick Creations. What a great project she has for you today. So here is Miss Kari:



Today I am Susan's guest designer on Susana's Corner so please give the love to both of us...I completely forgot this GD post and so I came up with something quick which makes it a nice last minute gift for anyone...and today I did a gift that can keep for all year around and you can do many things with this...I want it to be simple for a friend I am giving it to but I know of another I planned to make and I am going to bling it up...hehe...

You know those magnet clear picture plastic frames you can buy for a buck or a pack for a couple of dollars...this is what I do to give inexpensively so that way my thought is out there...here is what they look like plain and you can put a whole lot because of the space btw the plastic parts of it.


But I choose to do a confetti cardstock and stamped some images on them and chalked it up to make it soft and then let it all dry and voila put in the frame and they can hang this on their fridge or where ever there is a magnetic feature.  Pretty easy peasy but nice for stockings and tree hangings even...something to think about the other one I am going to show later..I am going to add a different kind of image and put some bling on the plastic...oh yea...


Yep you will have to come back and see that one...hehe...

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day friends! :)

Thanks to Kari for her wonderful gift idea! Can you imagine the possiblilities?

Our other guest today came from one of my Creative Memories customers, Janet. She has been doing great things with the Tis the Season gift bag. Here is what she has to share with us:

She said:

"Hi everyone. Susan was so kind to post my Gift Bag project on her Blog. Thanks you Susan! I used my newest favorite Holiday Cricut Cartridge  "Tis The Season" from Creative Memories. It is an awesome cartridge with loads of adorable as well as some elegant images, 2 fonts and lots of creative features. My little snow man was cut at 5 inches I believe and there were only 4 cuts ( 5 pieces) Easy cutting, layering and an adorable end result. I have already created 2 more projects with this cartridge and planning on many more! Did I say I love this cartridge!!

Hugs, Janet aka LadyLuvBug"

After I received permission to post this project, Janet came up with this second project using the same cartridge:

I just love seeing these products in action. Thanks to Janet for also being a source of inspiration. Should you wish to purchase the EXCLUSIVE Tis the Season Cricut Cartridge you can click HERE for more information, images and purchase information. If you would like to see all of the EXCLUSIVE cartridges available, you can click HERE. Well off to anticipate my parents arrival and a whirlwind week. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I love the cute Snowman gift bag! I love the candels too. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you made Sue. Especially love the candles, super cute.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.