Followers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Memories In Tyme All About Winter Hop

Welcome to the "All About Winter" Blog Hop!!

We're so happy you could join us for this super-fun hop showcasing cards, layouts and projects that feature everything fun about snow, ice, and cold!!  You'll find an array of ideas throughout the hop -- We hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way!!

If you've hopped over from Lisa's Blog, then you are in the right place!!  If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this via email and you'd like to join our All-About-Winter  FUN, then please CLICK HERE (http://www.memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/) to start at the beginning with Lynda's blog!!  Keep alert for blog candy along the way as some hop stops will be offering some goodies...

For the hop today, I have created a Folded Gift Card Envelope. I think I definitely need to make a video on this as they are super easy and fun to do. The best part is that you only need one 12" x 12" double sided paper and a 3" x 12" piece of coordinating paper and some embellishments. Here are my pics:


The first section or last section can hold the gift card and the 2nd section folds down so you can write in it. You could also put tags with special messages.


I am so close to 400 followers that I hope to give away a gift card when that happens. SO, if you are not a follower, you may want to become one to help me reach the goal.

Thank you again for checking out my project...  Now hop on over to Jen's blog.

Happy hopping until next time...