Followers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Memories In Tyme All About Winter Hop

Welcome to the "All About Winter" Blog Hop!!

We're so happy you could join us for this super-fun hop showcasing cards, layouts and projects that feature everything fun about snow, ice, and cold!!  You'll find an array of ideas throughout the hop -- We hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way!!

If you've hopped over from Lisa's Blog, then you are in the right place!!  If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this via email and you'd like to join our All-About-Winter  FUN, then please CLICK HERE (http://www.memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/) to start at the beginning with Lynda's blog!!  Keep alert for blog candy along the way as some hop stops will be offering some goodies...

For the hop today, I have created a Folded Gift Card Envelope. I think I definitely need to make a video on this as they are super easy and fun to do. The best part is that you only need one 12" x 12" double sided paper and a 3" x 12" piece of coordinating paper and some embellishments. Here are my pics:


The first section or last section can hold the gift card and the 2nd section folds down so you can write in it. You could also put tags with special messages.


I am so close to 400 followers that I hope to give away a gift card when that happens. SO, if you are not a follower, you may want to become one to help me reach the goal.

Thank you again for checking out my project...  Now hop on over to Jen's blog.

Happy hopping until next time...

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful and Beautiful!!!! Love hopping with you my sister!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Please do a tutorial. Thank you for sharing this.

    Rhonda
    romanticnsmfd@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a tease...NO tutorial????????? Love the idea, great colors & I'd like to see the dimensions if you get a chance. TFS
    Creative wishes,
    Claire
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for a gift card holder!!! I thought it was a wrapped package!!!

    Glad to be in this hop with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice
    mygypsierose@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. very very pretty and elegant... :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute idea to hold a gift card, tfs....Kim (Kim.scrapper@yahoo.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great project. I would love to see a tutorial on how to make one. Just let me know if you do. Thanks for sharing.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! I love the ribbon. Nice being in the hop with you.
    Ashley
    http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for such a great idea. I have some teens I give gift cards to so love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful paper you chose. cant wait to see a vid.


    craftingwithblue@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a neat idea and yea a tut would be good. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a clever idea, I love it!!!! It turned out so cute.
    Theresa
    tmdettloff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great idea! i should try making some of these- thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the envelope. I would love to get into making fancy envelopes. Good luck on reaching 400 followers. I, too, am close to 400, but it seems to be taking forever! 400 has been the hardest goal yet. I guess eventually we will get there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty, and pretty clever!
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.