Followers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sweet Stamping Treats Christmas Tags, Bags or Boxes

Greetings all and welcome to another wonderful challenge from Sweet Stamping Treats. We were asked to make something that was a tag, bag or box. Well I got 2 out of the 3 done. This is an acetate gift box that I found online at Splitcoast Stampers. I have to say that this was a bit challenging but I pulled it off. I will fill the box with peppermints and sign the tag when I decide who the lucky recipient will be. Here is a picture of my project:


The tags are a must have and very easy to make. I colored these with colored pencils, mounted it on red paper and fussy cut around it. There are quite a few tags in this set so you can make lots for those presents under the tree. I hope that you will stop by Sweet Stamping Treats to see what the other members of the team have made. Don't forget that I will be having a giveaway when I reach 400 followers. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.