Followers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

We're Having a Party, Day Five

***If you are looking for my Chopped Challenge, click HERE***


***If you are looking for my Christmas Card and Recipe Blog Hop (Round 2), click HERE***


Welcome to Day 5 of the festivities. Can you believe we are pnly 4 days away from the end of my party? I wanted to host this party to share these wonderful products with you and I am so excited!!! Today I am bringing you another product that you will love

For my online friends, you can shop on my personal website HERE or you can email your order HERE. Should you choose to email your order, please put "Creative Memories Order" in the subject line. For those who are local (NJ), I would be happy to host a crop where you can do a make it and take it project using a wonderful tool. The best part is that everyone who orders will get a small thank you gift from me. As an added bonus, everyone who orders will have their name entered into a drawing for a special Creative Memories gift. My party will run from December 6th and order taking will end 10:00PM ET on December 14th. Even though you have 4 days to shop don't delay. 

I know that I am the type of person who catches those sales to print out all my pictures to scrap with. One time I had 250 pics printed and then sat and scratched my head how to sort and store them until I was ready to scrapbook that event. Well, Creative Memories gave me the solution! 

The Reflections Power Sort Box is not only useful but also so very pretty! Use the decorative Power® Sort Box to help you safely store, organize and transport up to 1,200 photos. Like our original Power Sort Box, the inside is black and contains a storage sleeve inside the cover to safely hold flat memorabilia or even panoramic photos. Six divided Compartment Boxes and Dividers allow you to sort to your heart's desire-by big events, family members, chronologically and more.

If you don't have enough room to bring your entire Power Sort to your next big scrapbooking event, use one or both Compartment Covers paired with the Compartment Boxes, which allow you to transport up to 400 photos. It comes with the following:

* 1 Power Sort Box
* 6 Compartment Boxes
* 2 Compartment Box Covers
* 6 Power Sort Dividers
* Inside cover storage sleeve
* Instruction booklet

There are other photo organizers as well that you can view HERE.

For my friends that digital scrapbook (where you use you digital prints), there is an organizer for you as well. Memory Manager 3.0 can be used to easily organize, cross-reference and fine-tune your digital photos so they’re ready for your next project when you are. You can order it as a CD to be shipped to your home HERE or as a download directly to your computer HERE.

Now don't forget that, if you place an order, you will get a small thank you from me. Your name will then be entered to win a special Creative Memories gift. So don't delay and order today.  You can order either online HERE or via email HERE. Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.