Followers

Friday, December 30, 2011

JME Creations: Happy New Year

Should old acquaintance be forgot... I am kind of sad as this is my last project for this year and I had such fun with it. Does anyone remember Rudolph's Shiny New Year? Well, I used to love to watch this and there is a picture of myself and my cousin Louie dressed as Father Time and Baby New Year in 1979 going into 1980. So in memoriam to my wonderful cousin, here is my card:
I used the Marvy puffy paint for his diaper and he was cut from one my Cricut cartridges. I had to draw in the facial features and cut his hat from the Create a Critter cartridge. Red Stickles adorn his hat. Wishing you all a Happy New Year. Until next time....

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Sue. Love your card.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over theTop cute Happy New Year to you as well!
    Big blog hugs! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Card
    Happy New Year
    I am now a follower, Please come check out my blog
    http://www.paperjunkietoo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable!!!!! Which cartridge my dear and crafty friend!!! The Cricut and I need to have another discussion as I want to finish my project!!!
    Hugs, love, and Pixie Dust!
    LET THE COUNTDOWN TO THE 2012 NEW YEAR BEGIN ★ ° . .    . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .   °  . ● .    ° ☾ °☆  ¸. ● .  ★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ .    ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸  ★  ★☾ °★ . .  °☆  . ● ¸ .   ★ ° .  • ○ ° ★  . * .  ☾ °  ¸. * ● ¸ ° ☾ °☆  . * ¸.   ★   YOU HAVE BEEN Sprinkled with BLESSINGS of PEACE, LOVE, HEALTH and HAPPINESS! NOW ... PLEASE ... GO FORTH AND SPRINKLE OTHER PEOPLE TOO!★ ° . .    . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * .      .   °  . ● .    ° ☾ °☆  ¸. ● .  ★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .  A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, too cute. Happy New Year!

    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.