Followers

Monday, January 2, 2012

Guest Designer: Faith Verse Group

Happy New Year everyone! We are 3 days in and I am being optimistic that this year will bring amazing things! I am blessed to be the guest designer over at my dear friend Kari's blog (Purple Funtastick Creations). Our family has been going through some rough situations lately and the following verse has been a source of comfort for me. In God's Word it says, “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." ~Matthew 11:28.


Well, I was given the New Testament cartridge (with two others) by my family this Christmas. This cartridge has quotes from the Bible and this was PERFECT. I made a Double Dutch fold card from a tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers. I used scrap paper for everything as I tend to go to the scraps first. I love the crosses and the fish on this cartridge too. I can see where I will get lots of use for these. Here is my card, first closed:
And now open:
I made this card for someone special in my life that is going through an extremely difficult time. I pray that he is constantly reminded that he is loved by his family and God especially. I put the purple butterfly as Kari loves them and purple is her favorite color. I hope that you enjoyed my post and I wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Susan - absolutely beautiful --- great card and project!!!!
    Hugs and Love Girlfriend
    God Bless you and your family!
    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.