Followers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Guest Designer Thursday: Staci of Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More

Happy Thursday one and all :)

I am back to work and this is day 3. I love it but my crafting time has suffered. I am so fortunate to have Staci pop in for me as guest designer today. Staci and I are technically neighbors and I need her to teach me to make these bears!!!!!! Without any delay, here's Staci.....
*****************************************************************************************************
Hi everyone! 

I am sharing a cute little paper piecing and title to go with this months theme over at Susanscorner.blogspot.com.  
Thanks Susan for having me as a guest designer on your blog!  All the cardstock I used is by Core'dinations and the pattern for the Tear bear is fromThebearyscrap.com. This adorable pattern is from Designsoncloud9.com, for which I am a proud Design Team member. If you haven't heard of her pop on over and check out all the cute patterns and digi stamps she has to offer.


This little cutie is up for auction on my eBay, just search PMSM

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Staci
*****************************************************************************************************
Thanks you so much Staci! Please stop by her BLOG and her ebay page. Her stuff is AMAZING. Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks neighbor! LOL We WILL have to get together one day so I can teach you those bears.

    Hugs, Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely precious and adorable --- would love to learn how to make those bears!!!!
    Hugs and Love,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.