Followers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

There's Snow Business Like Snow Business Blog Hop

There's Snow Business like Snow Business with all the friendly snowman putting on a show for you today. All I need is a cane and a top hat to start singing now or be Frosty the Snowman and shout "Happy Birthday"!  It may be Frosty and Cold outside, but its warm inside as long as you stay bundled up sledding through our hop!

We have a wonderful line-up for you to either grab your tobagon, sled, sleigh or ski's to check out the craftiness -- grab that hot cocoa and don't forget the marshmallows AND whipped cream, soft blankie, stay warm and snuggly and check out how we build a snowman before he melts!

If you happened upon my blog in error, I do want you to begin at the beginning of building Frosty by stopping by Miss Kari.

We do have some snow candy for you today for stopping by but you need visit all the snow drifts along the way and leaving a warm snuggly comment but just watch out for the yellow snow!

In the meantime, let's get on with the SNOW . . .

It is no secret that I love snowpeople of all shapes and sizes. I found a pack of 12 mini notecards at TJ Maxx that came in a painter's can (which I will repurpose for sure) and new that I would be making something sweet with it. I decided to make this happy little snowmen in a group of three from a stamp I received from my good friend Tina. I colored them with my Stampin' Up markers and the bling is from Want 2 Scrap (whom I would definitely suggest. Great quality and variety). Here are the 3 that I made:
The notecards measure 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" inches. I trimmed white paper to 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" and sponged on  my new Tim Holtz/Ranger Distress Inks in Tea Dye and Milled Lavender. Here is a closeup of one of the cards:

I would have loved some Stickles but thought it would have been overkill. I will be mailing these when I figure out the postage .

Thanks so much for stopping by and your next snow drift along the way is my dear friend Lynne. Until next time....a

10 comments:

  1. Your little snowmen are adorable and I love the new inks you got. Good going Susan. Jearise in Lorby's World

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! Teh snowmen are so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your adorable little note cards. The snow man are so cute. Thanks so much for sharing.


    http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea! I love your snowpeople and the bling! TFS.

    Kris
    dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute note cards. Thanks for sharing.

    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue, your warm winter wishes note cards are super cute. I love the bling you used on the cards. The snowman is a really cute one too. tfs Tami
    Tambos Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I am a big fan of snowpeople...but yikes, these cards are cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are absolutely adorable!!!! Love the distress ink!!!! Ok, that's now on my wish list for sure!!!
    Hugs and Love, my dear friend
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your note cards are super terrific Love the pastel tones and he is certainly a cutie!
    Big Blog Hugs! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love your mini cards. The sponged distress ink adds just the right amount of color with the added bling. Love these snowmen!

    Kimberly
    kimberly.pate@gmail.com
    htttp://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.