Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Talented Friends of Crafty and Green Project #1

**If you are looking for PurpleFuntastick Design Team Post, Click HERE**
I cannot tell you how happy the two posts today have made me! Since starting my new job my craft time has been nil. Not one to shirk my responsibilities, I made sure that I got my projects done. Today's project is based on this sketch:
I had some pictures from my daughter's Memorial Day Marching Band Parade. I also got the Quarter Note cartridge for Christmas that I was itching to use. Here is my take on the sketch:

The corner notes were cut at 2 1/4" and the smaller notes were 1 3/4" for the shadow and 1 1/2" for the white part of the note. I used Red Stickles for the lettering. The border behind the pic is the newest Creative Memories Border Maker System cartridge, Double Heart Chain. As I stated in my other post, the border maker comes back in stock around Feb 8th. If you are interested in seeing how the border maker works, here is a video:
 
Thanks to Tina for having me today and for giving me the inspiration to preserve a memory. Until next time...

1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.