Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Guest Designer Laura of LauraLee's Dream

***If you are looking for the Muppets Back Together Again Blog Hop, click HERE***

I have the best guest designers in the world and I posted my appreciation yesterday on Facebook. I am so blessed to have met these ladies and be able to share their amazing work with you all. Today Laura brings us an amazing layout. Please make sure you hop by her BLOG and see her other wonderful works. Heeeerrreeee''''ssss Laura:

"This is a double page layout using some pp I had in my stash.. Took this pics on the way home from work last Tuesday. This was our first real snow. It was about 4:45 at night. Happened to have my camera in the car. Snow flakes are from spellbinders and a MS punch. Some fun fur I also found in my stash. The embossed snowflakes on top are Sizzix folder. Stickles on this layer. I used page maps also for my design."

Thanks so much to Laura for being my guest designer today. Remember to hop through the Muppets blog hop as it is a load of fun. Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Makes me cold! LOL Great layout, I love the lettering and all the snow flakes. Pagemaps are the way to go.. Good job!

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout. The paper is beautiful and the snowflakes are just gorgeous. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.