Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Special 4 day Sale (January 11-15)

Greetings and Salutations my fine crafty friends. I plan on making a project or two but had to share this sale with you all first. Creative Memories is having the most wonderful activities for their 25th Anniversary. For 4 days only ALMOST EVERYTHING is 25% off. I have to tell you that there are so many amazing things here to view. You can go directly to the Celebration Sale.


For the next five days we're going to kick this year off by partying like it's 1987. Now here's your invitation: Everything is on sale for 25 percent off. Everything on this site (except digital artwork downloads). Everything on our Digital Center. Everything. It's all 25 percent off. So let's get this party started.


I also picked the winner for the gift card for my 400 follower giveaway. The winner is #4 - Deneen. Deneen, please let me know if you prefer a gift card from AC Moore, Michael's or Creative Memories (you can spend it on the sale listed above). You can email your choice to me HERE.

3 comments:

  1. YAY, just saying ... 401 followers today! You go girl!! I say this calls for a CROP DAY CELEBRATION!!


    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness!!!Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.