Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tina's Big 3-0 Birthday Bash Blog Hop, Day One





First we would love to welcome you to celebrate Tina"s Big 3-0 Birthday Bash Blog Hop. With that being said, Happy Happy Birthday Tina! We wish you the happiest of birthdays with all your wishes and dreams come true. This hop is to celebrate Tina's birthday and shower her with birthday wishes! Be sure to stop and make sure you wish Tina a Happy Birthday

There is a phenomenal line-up today showering Tina with birthday wishes and don't want you to miss a single thing!!!

There is some wonderful blog candy if you remark on each stop along the birthday trail of wishes along with becoming a follower, if you aren't already! This blog candy will blow you away so, be sure to leave your comments along the birthday trail!!!
  1. K Andrews Design Stamp Set- Scripture Sayings 
  2. $30 GC to Scraptastical Kreations!
  3. 11x14 Print from My Family Keepsakes

If you happened to visit my blog by accident, I want you to check out the complete hop by stopping first at the beginning of the birthday wishes! You should have come from visiting Barbara's blog. This is day one so make sure that you come back tomorrow for Day Two (Tina will have to wait to see her actual present till then ). Here is the card that I made her:


I have been wanting to use this stamp set from Stampin' Up FOREVER and this is the first card that I made with it. Tina's favorite colors are purple and green and I used them. The white border is a Martha Stewart punch and I cut the green medallion from my Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge (at 3/5" x 3.5"). I stamped the game boards in Stampin' Up's Elegant Eggplant and added the spinner. I selected "Make a Wish" because everyone should wish for something special on their birthday. I colored the little motifs with my metallic gel pens.

Your next stop along wishing Tina the Big 3-0 Birthday Bash Blog Hop Wishes is my other wonderful friend, Ellen.

Thanks again for stopping and checking out my project for Tina today!!!! Happy Birthday Tina! Until next time....

25 comments:

  1. SMOOCHES to you, girlfriend!! Love your spinner card -- how neat! Hope to see you soon.

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, You are wonderful! Fantastic Card!! Thank you so much for joining in on this hop to celebrate my 30th Birthday!! So Happy to have such a talented & crafty friend!! PS. You always make me smile! :)

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamp and you did a great job on this card!
    janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool idea for a bday card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling stamp!!! Love this card!!!

    Glad to be in this hop with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a unique card. The spinners it to cool.
    Thanks for sharing.

    pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the stamp set you used on this....sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very very nice... what a cute idea...:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute project thanks for sharing

    Cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super stamp... love it! Like how you used paper for a ribbon and the medallion to frame the stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. I love the punch you used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!!!
    I like the stamp too!!!
    am already a follower!!
    imogenelynn@wmconnect.com
    sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool card!
    Already a follower!

    -Brittney
    rnbw_skittles32@hotmail.com
    www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the cutest card I have ever seen! I might have to buy this set from Stampin up!

    Hugs,

    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cute!! Love it!

    I am your new follower, follow me as well! Thank you

    Gaby B.
    www.thecraftydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is so cute..great job!!
    texasgrama7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think the stamp is just to cool and so different. Sweet.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is so fun and you were thoughtful to use Tina's favorite colors!! It's been fun being in the hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am a new follower and the stamp is really cute and a great use of it
    Beckypurplehaze@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like that stamp from Stampin UP, you used it wonderfully for Tina's Birthday card.

    Kimberly
    kimberly.pate@gmail.com
    http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the stamp and card, Thanks for sharin!
    keaunalynn@msn.com
    http://crystalandkeaunascrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely adorable card my friend -- thought I had remarked when I had hopped earlier but stupid me forgot!! Always a pleasure hopping with you!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.