Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Muppets Back Together Again!

Don't you just love remembering the Muppet Show that was on TV back in the 80's? Ok, showing my age here but the theme song still runs through my head!!!! The Muppets are just as popular as in the 80's with the movie that came out at Thanksgiving of 2011! The Muppets are Back Together Again. To show tribute to our love of Jim Henson's Muppets, this hop is dedicated to the Muppets Back Together Again!

Sit back and recall your youth of the 80's and remember your favorite Muppet! And we have retro blog candy
  • two 8.5 x 11 tie died paper, two 12 x 12 Groovy Baby tied die paper, Just Add self-stick peace sign gems, Scrappy Cat Peace Sign, Peace, wit bling, and Jolee's by You Dimensional New York Sticker along with a yard of some tie-die ribbon to "tie" your project together!! What a groovy candy for all you special people. 




Be sure to remark on each of the hops along the way while we show you our favorite Muppet, with your remarks. Be sure to let us know who your favorite Muppet is. 

If you just happened upon my blog today, I don't want you to miss any of the show!!! The hop begins with Kari at http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/. If you came from her blog than you are going in the right direction. If not, go visit Kari and check out her phenomenal project with the muppets!

NOW, it's on with the show with Scooter and Kermit being the emcee . . . just don't pay attention to the hecklers up there in the private booth - they're just too opinated and OLD!!

I love Animal. I wanted an Animal puppet as a kid as I always wanted to play the drums. I still do and can kill it on Rock Band . So here is my homage to that ultimate party animal:



I took a jpg image and resized it. I added the text in Microsoft Publisher. In 80's style, I added the bling to his glasses.I stamped the sentiment and hand drew in the notes. Thanks for hopping by and your next stop along the vaudville show route is the wonderful Christel.

Hope you enjoyed our tribute to the Muppets and don't forget to let us know your favorite Muppet character!!!! Until next time....

13 comments:

  1. I'm speechless --- I absolutely love him!!!! FANTASTIC job my dear friend!!!! Great hopping with you as usual!
    Hugs and Love
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think he was the best drummer!! LOL Very cute how you added the bling to his glasses!!
    TFS!!!


    http://ibcircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm impressed. Great looking card! Love how you put it all together. Jearise in Lorby's World.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, fun card! Grover has always been my favorite but Animal runs a close second...:)

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Animal! He always makes me laugh. My brother is a drummer and has an animal on his drum set.
    Ashley
    http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is AWESOME! My son, who wants to be a drummer (he's 6) adores Animal. He would so love this! I'm a Kermit girl myself, with Beaker at a close second. What a fantastic hop! :)

    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Susana. I never thought about making a card like this way, I love it.
    Oh, quick note: Your link is not working from PurpleFuntastick Creations where it says go here next. Its 12:50 pm now

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card, it's so cute. Animal is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very cute. I love Animal, but Kermit is my fave.

    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card...you made it look so simple...thanks for sharing... Katie w/ KtsAngels at cableone dot net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for being in the hop with me and your card made me laugh...I so wanted to play an instrument too! hehe :0 TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is soooooo very cool! I have a layout with him playing the drums and my kids playing rock band! Great job! Callyann

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.