Followers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Guest Designer Day: Kari of Purplefuntastick Creations

Hidey ho my crafty peeps out there! I hope this post finds you all well. I am better than well on one plane... I GOT A JOB!!!!!! After 7 1/2 months of being out of work, I obtained a full time position making the same money with better paid time off policy. I am super excited and cannot wait to start (my first day is the 17th). Today we have a very special friend of mine as Guest Designer, Miss Kari of Purplefuntastick Creations.

So without further delay.... heeeerrrrreeeee's Kari :)

_________________________________________________________________________
Hello Friends and Welcome!

I am Susan's guest designer today at Susana's Corner and her them for the month is winter/just chillin and I knew I had the great idea of what I wanted to do but um...no...I hand up using something much better! yay! don't you love it when things like that happens you get a little frustrated and then voila! an idea comes to you....well I hope you are all having a great start this new year and One of my goals is to be more crafty and just be in JOY!

Here is my project: I decided to make a cute card that I actually planned to give someone who has to remain anonymous since well she peaks at my blog...hehe...

I used my blue card stock that I brought from my local LSS and then made to A2 size card and took some left over paper that was in my stash...love this snowflake print and I wish I had more but they don't have it anymore at Wal-mart but then again I brought this several years ago on clearance...never can pass a clearance...can you? anyways ...hehe...then I used my new stamp I brought a couple of months ago for 25 cents and yep not kidding at Pat Cattan's store...one of my fave places to shop! :) then I use the stamp on white card stock with Shy Blue from SU for this adorable bird and then colored with my water coloring pencils...so much fun! :) then I used my blue Stickles to fluff the hat and boots..and then I stamped "just chillin" off the corner of the white card stock and cut straight off that to keep that corner look...punches some snow flakes and glitz them up with some gems and voila! :) a card is born! :)



Well I hope you enjoy my cute card and have a blessed New Year my friends and New! :) Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you come back to see what is "chillin" :)

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

_________________________________________________________________________
Thank you Kari for being my guest designer and it is always my pleasure. You're little bird just made my day! Please stop by her blog and give her some love :) Did anyone notice that my blog hit a milestone? Comment below what the milestone is to be entered in a drawing to win a gift card from AC Moore, Michaels or Creative Memories (they have some exclusive Cricut cartridges). Thanks for dropping by and I wish you all a happy day. Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Very "COOL" card love the bird and all the bling and of course Love your paper (#1 paperholic) Great project!
    Big Blog Hugs! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the job and also for hitting 400 followers!!! Love this card. It's so cute.

    Patti Ross
    rossfam@wildblue.net
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 400 followers! Congrats on this new milestone on your fabulous blog. Love getting your emails updates.
    TTFN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card!

    Sue, you hit 400 members. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.