Welcome to Day Two of Lynne's Mad Hatter 60th Birthday Tea Party Blog Hop --- don't be late for this very important date and just to be sure you're not late, we're serving tea for not one day but two!! Watch out for rabbit holes, and those drink me and eat me potions as you must do them in moderation. You'll never know what you will see beyond the looking glass --- sew, sit down a spell and enjoy the talented ladies as we hop along in Wonderland. Warning, watch out for the Queen of Hearts as she is losing in the game of croquet and its off with your heads!!!!!
Rather than cake, crumpetts, tarts and cookies, we have blog candy and I mean some sweet treats that are being offered by our great sponsors:
- Pat Catan's has donated a $25 gift card for shopping at their store, if there isn't a Pat Catan's in your area, we can transfer that out for you
- Karber Digital Images at http://www.karberdigital.com/ has offered 2 digital designs of the winner's choice
- Digi My World at http://digimyworld.com/shop/ has offered a $10 gift card
- SVG Attic at http://www.svgattic.com/ has offered a $20 gift certificate
- PSA Stamps at www.psastamps.com.blogspot.com has offered a 1 stamper, 2 Peel & Stick packs of winner's choice. MSRP for each package is $55.
- Creative Kuts has offered a $20 Gift Certificate to http://creativekuts.com/
- Deborah Marie Foti of http://www.scrappingmamma.net/ will make one of her original birthday cards, Crafty Friends Sentiments Large Sheet by www.gettingcricky.com AND $10 Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Gift Certificate
To be eligible by posting you must comment and post on each stop of our tea party along the way --- now remember to hold your pinky out when drinking your tea --- will that be 1 lump or 2?
If you stopped at my blog to just visit today, I don't want you to miss a single thing along the way and you need to start at the beginning which is two hares by the Cheshire cat who is grinning at you and that darn caterpiller smoking her pipe at http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/!!!
Today I decided that Lynne needed a scrapbook page to be able to put her pics from her birthday party on it. I knew I wanted to do Alice as she has blond hair and pretty like my Mammy. Of course I had to use special purply papers as we are Purplies together (DT that is). Here is my layout that I did at my all day crop today (I will be able to share some "All About Me " pages I did too soon).
The border punch is stamping up. Alice was a jpg that I resized and fussy cut. The purple pearls are from Want 2 Scrap and the ribbon is from my scrap pile. The background pape, flowers and photo mats are all from my scraps.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed your tea and crumpets and your next stop is not Twiddledee and Twiddledum but Jamie.
Hugs, Love, Tea Cups and Crumpets