Followers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Purplies Design Team: Far Far Away

Photobucket
Greetings all and welcome to my second post as a member of Kari's Purplies Design Team. Today's sponsor is Far Far Hill. I have NEVER made anything vintage so I did my best. I decided to make an altered journal. I decided to do the Love Dare Challenge and figured this was perfect for my journaling. Here is finished product:
I used my new K & Company Valentine's paper pack, the heart border is from the Creative Memories Border Maker System with the Double Chain Heart cartridge.The butterflies were in my stash and the sentiment stickers were given to me in a swap. Of course I had to used a quote from Walt Disney who made many dreams come true. I cut out the centers of the frames and put a picture of hubby and I and a new one of myself. So many of my dreams have come true and I know that God has bigger ones for me to come :D

Thanks for hopping by and I hope that you stop by and see what all the other design team members have made on Kari's blog. Until next time....

4 comments:

  1. Sue- this is so pretty! Love the use of the frames. I recognize the heart border and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, Your journal looks so 40's! You succeeded in your quest!great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Journal, Sue!! I just just love what you did!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.