Followers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Love to Create Design Team Post 3

Welcome all to the 3rd challenge for the Love to Create Design team blog. Today's challenge sponsor is:

Michele's Scrapbooking & More  The Pixie Cottage
I cannot tell you how inspiring the stamp I chose was for me. The actual card idea was from a card I saw in Papercrafts Magazine (thanks Miss Lynne for the subscription). I loved the crisp look and elegance of embossing on white and layering. This is my take on the idea:
I really feel that "Less is More" in this instance. I did not want to clutter up the background. The embossing folder is from Stampin' Up and I colored the digi stamp with colored pencils and gel pens. I love the glossy white that the stamp rests on. Both of these layers were popped up with Stampin' Up dimensionals. Thanks Michelle for this wonderful stamp to create with. Please stop by the Love to Create Design team blog and see what the other amazingly talented design team members have made. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.