Followers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day to you all....



Happy Valentine's Day to my crafting peeps. Today is a day to share with everyone you love. Whether it be your significant other, kids, pets, friends, please make sure that they know that they are loved. You never know if it will be the last opportunity to do so. I never leave the house without telling everyone that I love them. Here are some projects I have made for a friend and Hubby's card (and a card I am not giving him ):


First up is my present for a friend:


This is a mini album with friendsh

And here is the rejected card I will not be giving hubby this Valentine's Day:
And here is the one I like so much better:
And here it is with the envelope I made. Going to have to make a tutorial on how to make a simple envelope for a square card from a rectangular regular envelope. Coming soon....


So from our house to your house, we wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.