Followers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Guest Designer: Her Craftiness

Greetings all and I am way too excited to be a Guest Designer on Her Craftiness' blog today. I just had to share my scrapbook page that I made to commemorate my upcoming date night with hubby. We will be married for 7 years and share 4 children. We decided it was time to start taking a date night once a month. Well, this is what I started with:

Can you see it? Well, that is because it was a blank 12 x 12 piece of scrapbook paper! We were given some Stampin' Up inks, Versamark and silver embossing powder and a color spritzer tool. I also used the butterfly punch and adhesive rhinestones. Here is the result:
I am definitely going to be doing this more often as I love the look. Thanks to Lynne for having me as a Guest Designer today. Please stop by her blog, Her Craftiness, and show her some love. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.