Followers

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Crafty Card Gallery's Sketch Blog Hop #3 - February 17th & 18th

Welcome to another Sketch Blog Hop. Everyone has had so much fun doing these it's turned into a regular event! The purpose of this hop is to show how all of these talented bloggers can take the same sketch and come up with totally different cards. If you've never used a card sketch before, give it a try! Be sure to check back on Sunday, as there will be some bloggers posting cards on day 2. So sit back & be inspired! If you just happened on the hop, be sure to go to the first stop http://craftycardgallery.blogspot.com/ so you can see the whole hop! Grab your favorite beverage and sit back & hop along with us!

Today I decided to break out a stamp set that I never used before called Sweet Summer from Stampin' Up. I used my favorite colors for this card and the card base and paper flower are from Creative Memories. Here is what I came up with:


Thanks for joining me today and I hope you will stop by tomorrow as well. For now I send you off to Miss Kerry's blog....

5 comments:

  1. Love your card. Makes me long for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love how you used the images on the panels. Very creative! : )

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I love your stamping.

    Debbie H.

    niteowlis at clear dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! I think I have that set too, and I don't think I've used it either!
    Thanks for being in the blog hop!
    Jennifer
    craftycardgallery@gmail dot com
    www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.