Followers

Monday, February 13, 2012

Love to Create Design Team Post 2

Good morning all and welcome to another DT post for the Love to Create Challenge blog. Today's sponsor is 
and you just have to check out their site!! I just love the digi stamp that I worked with. The theme for this challenge was buttons and bows. Well, if I could have put a bow on her stockings I would have but I could not make one that tiny. Here is my card using this digi:
She is so pretty and I had to give her a some awesome hair (I wish my hair could look like that). Since she is Cupid I made her into a sweet Valentine's card. Of course I had already made hubby's card so this one will be saved for a later date. Here are the things I used to make it:

* K & Company Valentine's paper pack
* Recollections Pink Cardstock
* Michael's ribbon
* Misc buttons from my collection
* Markers: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Regal Rose, and Pink Pirouette and Copic Pale Lilac, Skin White, Barely Beige and Colorless Blender
* Sakura Gellyroll Metallic gel pens: silver and gold
* Provocraft Elegant Edges cartridge

Thanks for stopping by and visiting with me today. I encourage you to stop by Sassy Studio Designs and the Love to Create Challenge blog to see all the amazing things in store for you. Come back all week and see the wonderful projects I have in store for you. Until next time....

1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.