Followers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Guest Designer Day: CallyAnn of CallyAnn's Crafty Creations

Hi all! Today I have a very special guest designer. CallyAnn of CallyAnn's Crafty Creations. She is such a talented papercrafter that you definitely want to stop her blog to see her amazing projects. See what she made for us today!! Heeeerrrreeee'ssss CallyAnn.....
**********************************************
Hi and thanks Susan so much for having me as your Guest designer today! I am a SAHM of 4. I love being home with them and love being a Homemaker. I have been paper crafting for 16 plus years and never get tired of learning new things! Here are my 2 projects!





More pics and directions on my blog!

Happy Scrapping!
CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

*********************************************
Aren't her projects just scrumptious!!!! Thank you so much CallyAnn for being guest designer today. Please stop by her blog and show her the love. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Adorable projects - will be visiting over at CallyAnn's blog!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.