Followers

Friday, February 17, 2012

Crafty Card Gallery's Sketch Blog Hop #3 - February 17th & 18th

Welcome to another Sketch Blog Hop. Everyone has had so much fun doing these it's turned into a regular event! The purpose of this hop is to show how all of these talented bloggers can take the same sketch and come up with totally different cards. If you've never used a card sketch before, give it a try! Be sure to check back on Sunday, as there will be some bloggers posting cards on day 2. So sit back & be inspired! If you just happened on the hop, be sure to go to the first stop http://craftycardgallery.blogspot.com/ so you can see the whole hop! Grab your favorite beverage and sit back & hop along with us!


My card for today is a digital 5" x 7" card. I am so crazy for digital projects lately and cannot wait to get these printed to send to friends. You would not believe how easy it is. Here is my card:


I used Storybook Creator by Creative Memories and regular ole jpg files. You can try the software for free HERE. Thanks for joining me today and I hope you will stop by tomorrow as well. Until then, your next stop is Kerry....

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty! I love the colors that you chose.
    Rachelle
    joyfulhrt at gmail dot com
    www.creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fun card you made, Sue!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors in your card. I just got the Creative Memories Storybook Creator, but I haven't tried making cards yet. I didn't realize you could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool; I'll have to try making a digital card too!
    Thanks for being in the blog hop!
    Jennifer
    craftycardgallery@gmail dot com
    www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.