Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Greetings all and thank you for stopping by. This week I get to be guest designer for Crafty Card Gallery. I met Jenn on Facebook and am in love with her Ipod touch app. If you have not seen it yet, please check it out. I decided to branch out for this design team assignment. 
I so wish I had a cartridge that had an elegant black cat but necessity is the mother of invention. I took the cat from Mini Monsters cartridge and hid it's features with my Gypsy. Once I cut it I decided that she needed bling and some googly eyes. I am in St. Patrick's Day Mode so I decided she wanted an Irish derby hat. She is sitting in some grass waiting for her dinner. I know I am so looking forward to my corned beef and cabbage. I think I am going to make Irish soda bread this year as well. I hope that you will stop by during the week and see what else I will have to share. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.