Followers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

I missed roll call...

. I made this card for a blog hop and missed the roll call so could not participate. Going back to work has definitely cut into my Facebook time. The theme was Black and White with a splash of color. I decided to use this cute little blowfish stamp that I won as blog candy. I also used a sketch that my friend Julie gave us to make some cards for a swap. Here is my first card:
I decided to make the others a bit different. Here are the other three that I made:


The background papers are all from a paper swap I participated in. The flowers and butterflies are all from my stash. Do you recognize the Creative Memories border punch??


The ribbon and bling are from Stampin' Up. Since I am feeling the love so close to Valentine's Day, I wanted to share with you the wonderful Nancy O'Dell Love Series. I plan on getting the 12 x 12 Additions and the Love Mini Display Accents to put in the Nancy O'Dell Mini Magnetic Everyday Display. I cannot wait! Thanks for hopping by. Until tomorrow...

10 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful for someone says that working has cut into your crafting time!!! You are amazing my friend!!! Always a pleasure participating in hops together!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your cards are beautiful, however, I am partial to the one with the flower.

    Kimberly
    kimberly.pate@gmail.com
    http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards!

    ~Ashley
    proudusmcwife(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about missing roll call. I almost missed it too. I spoke with Ashley and have added your link under my name so you haven't missed roll call now and you don't have to worry about dealing with the line up. It's good to be last in a line up I am finding out. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad I hopped over! All the cards are wonderful ... reeaaallly greeaat!
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your cards, the blow fish is cute. Love the flower on the second card. Thank you for sharing even if your missed the roll call!
    janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grea t job on all the pretty cards.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sue, I know what you mean about work and crafting, wish I could craft all day and not work LOL But then not sure who would pay the bills. If I could only give up sleeping! All of your cards are beautiful. I love the cute blow fish. I like your paper choice behind it too, with it being sea creatures. Great choice. tfs Tami
    Tambos Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous job. I completely understand about the work situation...this work stuff is overrated. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. TFS all of those wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.