Followers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

I missed roll call...

. I made this card for a blog hop and missed the roll call so could not participate. Going back to work has definitely cut into my Facebook time. The theme was Black and White with a splash of color. I decided to use this cute little blowfish stamp that I won as blog candy. I also used a sketch that my friend Julie gave us to make some cards for a swap. Here is my first card:
I decided to make the others a bit different. Here are the other three that I made:


The background papers are all from a paper swap I participated in. The flowers and butterflies are all from my stash. Do you recognize the Creative Memories border punch??


The ribbon and bling are from Stampin' Up. Since I am feeling the love so close to Valentine's Day, I wanted to share with you the wonderful Nancy O'Dell Love Series. I plan on getting the 12 x 12 Additions and the Love Mini Display Accents to put in the Nancy O'Dell Mini Magnetic Everyday Display. I cannot wait! Thanks for hopping by. Until tomorrow...