Followers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

JME Creations New Design Team Term: Valentine's

Love is in the air my dear friends. Whether you love a friend, family member, spouse, child or pets it is that time of year. I went to town with my Create a Critter cartridge and made not one but two cards. These are for a friend of mine to give to family and friends.

She also wanted something special for her husband. I got the inspiration from my friend Amy's blog, Love to Crop. I mixed it up a little bit though. Here is mine:
I used my Swiss dots Cuttlebug embossing folder and scrap paper. His "hands" were punched with an Itty Bitty punch from Stampin' Up. He just makes me happy. Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you will stop by JME Creations blog and see what my fellow team members have made. Until next time....

4 comments:

  1. What fun cards!! The jar of nuts with the CAC stuff is just too cute!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute monkey!!!! And I love the squirrel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute projects!! I LOVE my Create a Critter cart!! It's my "go-to". LOVE IT!! It feels good to be back with the Design Team!! :)

    Linda :)
    www.themomentsbylinda.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards and love the nut jar lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.