Followers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Purplies Design Team: Altered Jornal

'Ello all :)


Today is another Purplies DT day for Purplefuntastick Creations. Do you remember the flower we made for the last posting (see here). Well, we were given the challenge to take the flower and use it on an altered notebook. I stressed over this as I am not good at making altered notebooks. I looked at the notebook quite awhile before I decided what to do. I took my DCWV Garden Party stack that I received for my birthday. I love the brown and pink color combination and the paper borders that come in the pack are awesome. The sentiment is a sticker from the same pack. I used my Sticky Tape to piece it all together. Here is my journal:
I have to admit that it came out better than I expected. I hope that you will stop by Purplefuntastick Creations to see the other amazing journals. Until next time.....

3 comments:

  1. I don't know why you stressed over making this journal, you did an awesome job. I really love that paper that you used!

    Kimberly
    http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant. I love the colors. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did an amazing job with it, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.