Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

PurpleFuntastick Creations Design Team #1


Hi All :)


Today is my first post as a new design team member for PurpleFuntastick Creations. I decided on a home decor project using a photo mat and some new Creative Memories tools that I ordered. First onto my picture...
Here is the recipe for my project:


* 5 x 7 picture frame
* Creative Memories Border Maker System with Picket Fence cartridge (fence)
* Exclusive Creative Memories This and That Cartridge (blue bird)


If you have not see this Border Maker System, here it is in action:
The Border Maker was such a Hot Item, that it will be back in stock around Feb 8th. Should you want one please shoot me an email HERE. The Cricut cartridge is brand new and has over 700 options for images. It is my FAVORITE tool for sure. I am so grateful for the opportunity to share my creations. 

Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Phenomenal project as usual my friend!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.