Followers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

We're Having a Party, Day Six

Welcome to Day 6 of the festivities. Can you believe we are only 2 days away from the end of my party? I wanted to host this party to share these wonderful products with you and I am so excited!!! Today I am bringing you another product that you will love

For my online friends, you can shop on my personal website HERE or you can email your order HERE. Should you choose to email your order, please put "Creative Memories Order" in the subject line. For those who are local (NJ), I would be happy to host a crop where you can do a make it and take it project using a wonderful tool. The best part is that everyone who orders will get a small thank you gift from me. As an added bonus, everyone who orders will have their name entered into a drawing for a special Creative Memories gift. My party will run from December 6th and order taking will end 10:00PM ET on December 14th. Even though you have 3 days to shop don't delay.

Today, lets talk embellishments! I think you can never have enough embellishments. Creative Memories has everything from Embellishment Packs, Decorative Stickers, Title Stickers, Alphabet Stickers, Vellum Expressions, Paper Embellishments and the TalkingTag Memory Labels. This last one I am so excited to try!! If you've ever dreamed about having conversations with far away relatives through your StoryBooks, Photo Cards, Photo Panels or even Photo Albums, the time has come to stop dreaming. 


With Creative Memories TalkingTag™ Memory Labels you can voice record up to one minute using smart phone technology (iPhone, Android and Blackberry). You simply download the app into your phone (additional charges may apply), follow the easy steps to record your message, apply the sticker to your StoryBook, Photo Album or any other type of gift, and send it on its way to the happy recipient. Once they receive it, download the app to their smart phone and follow the easy instructions, they'll feel you're right next to them.

The best part is that you get 10 for $14.95. Imagine the possibilities. Feel free to browse the categories linked above and I am sure you will find reasonable and useful items for your scrapbooking and cardmaking.

Time is running out for you to order and receive a small thank you from me. Your name will then be entered to win a special Creative Memories gift. So don't delay and order today. You can order either online HERE or via email HERE. Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.