Followers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Holy Smokes, Batman! It's a sale!

Year End Savings Sale


That's right all. It is a sale!!! Who does not like saving money? Come on over to my site HERE and see all the money you can save. Let's make 2011 go out with a bang! Some of my favorites here are Storybook Creator 4.0, the Disney Mickey Mini Paper Album (who is taking a vaca to Disney soon?) and the Sleek Magnetic Display board in Black to name a few. You can shop directly on my site as well to see the amazing products. Should you wish to be added to my mailing list for future specials or to ask questions, please feel free to email me HERE. Happy shopping all and thank you for your time. 


I am about to head downstairs to link my new Cricut cartridges I received for Christmas and perhaps to play with them. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.