Followers

Monday, December 5, 2011

JME Creations Snowman Challenge

Greetings and salutations my fine frosty friends (try to say that 5 times fast). Today I have another post and this one is the Snowman Challenge for JME Creations. I have to say that I love snowpeople (I think I said that several times). I made these cards for a commission I received. Here are two of the 35 I was asked to make:
I cut the journal tag from Elegant Edges and inked and sponged the edges. The snowman was cut from Doodlecharms and I used my Stampin' Up punch for the crochet lace border. The bling is my Stampin' Up rhinestones. The snowflakes and sentiment stamps are from Fiskars. I hope you enjoyed my cards and hope that you stop by and see what the rest of the team has made. Until next time....

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are adorable!

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards. I like the background color real well. What color and paper is that. I love Elegant Edges too. You did a great job on your cards. Thanks for sharing. Edwina brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, these are adorable. I might have to scraplift this idea for a friend who loves snowmen. tfs Tami
    Tambos Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job my friend! I love the colors you choose!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.